29 April 2013

lip balms.


I finished my all-time favourite Shiseido Lip Conditioner and it was time to open a new lip balm. But I have so many too choose from! I ended up picking up the L'occitane Moisturising Lip Balm containing 10% shea butter, Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in #03 and a Tony Moly Peach Lip Balm. Tony Moly is a popular Korean brand and their products are always in the cutest packaging. I'm yet to open these and try them. I'll keep you updated as I go! I thought I would collage photos that were recently printed as well, and I've been working out the best combinations for each page in my scrapbook.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh they all look so cute, haha :D I just use plain chapstick, but maybe I should try another brand soon
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you! ♥