20 April 2013

Oh my lovelies ...




Samantha Wills Jewellery. One of my long time favourites, every piece she designs is absolutely amazing. I'm so surprised when people don't know who she is and what she does. I love my necklace and get compliments every time I wear it. Statement necklaces from Samantha Wills is a must-have. ♥
My next favourite were gifts from my lovely sister, some fake eyelashes. I'm not a huge fan, but they use these on a regular basis. These are amazing, they look very natural. Trust me, I hate the whole fake eyelash look people do that's too dramatic for day-wear. But, these lashes are very natural for me. ♥
CHECK OUT SAMANTHA WILLS JEWELLERY HERE

2 comments:

  1. i love the jewelry!! thanks for the eyelash recommendation and i will try that...where did you get it?

    www.inspirefashionphotography.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe the lashes were purchased from Sasa. But they don't sell them anymore. Check anyways! xx

      Delete

Thanks for visiting, your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you! ♥